|Company Name||GUNNISON VALLEY HOSPITAL|
|Location||GUNNISON, United States|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2019|
Full –Time Assistant Manager for Homecare & Hospice
Assist in the responsibility for the oversight/management of all the daily office functions of the Home Care Office. Closely works with the CFO, Home Care Director and clinical supervisors, problem solving where needed, to assure that the office functions efficiently and effectively. This position will also be responsible for billing and collecting for Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay. It will be necessary to understand Medicare billing guidelines. The Biller will interact with patients; therefore, it is vital that the applicant is pleasant, easy to work with, and is willing to build rapport with patients.
- Must be a High School graduate.
- A minimum of 3 years office experience with computer usage. Proficient in Windows programs, Microsoft Word, Excel and Ten Key. Understands general office functions, and equipment.
- College background in business courses, accounting, management, and/or supervision experience preferred.
- Must have experience with credit, collections and billing. Prefer experience in; governmental billing procedures with electronic data submission for billing and accounting in the health care field.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or medical background preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Utah State Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- On Site Day Care (depending upon availability)
How to Apply:
Apply online: http://gvhospital.org/about-us/jobs/
Please email, fax or mail application/resume to:
Gunnison Valley Hospital
Attn: Liz Brown
PO Box 759
Gunnison, UT 84634
To apply now, fill out the form below:
Gunnison Valley Hospital has a continuing commitment to ensure that fair and equal employment opportunities are extended to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.