|Company Name||GUNNISON VALLEY HOSPITAL|
|Location||GUNNISON, United States|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2018|
Full Time Home Care CNA North Sanpete Area
Gunnison Valley Home Care
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client’s in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client’s environment clean and organized
- Previous experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or home care environment preferred
- Valid Driver’s License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Current Utah CNA license
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Pre-Employment, and Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Provide documentation of immunizations: MMR, Tdap, Varicella, Annual Influenza, TB, and Hepatitis B,
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Utah State Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- On Site Day Care (must have available slot opening)
- How to Apply:
Please apply at: http://gvhospital.org/about-us/jobs/
Gunnison Valley Hospital is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Gunnison Valley Hospital policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
To inquire about this posting, email: email@example.com or call 435-528-7246. Reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation or for further information about AA/EO policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-528-2746.
GVH is a participating employer with Utah Retirement Systems (“URS”). To be eligible for retirement contributions, you must be hired into a benefit-eligible position. Certain new hires are automatically assigned to the URS retirement plan and other employees with prior URS service, may elect to enroll in the URS within 30 days of hire. Regardless of whether they are hired into a benefit-eligible position or not, individuals who previously retired and are receiving monthly retirement benefits from URS must notify the Benefits Department upon hire. Please contact Utah Retirement Systems at (801)6-7770 or (800)695-4877 for information.
To apply, fill out the form below:
Gunnison Valley Hospital has a continuing commitment to ensure that fair and equal employment opportunities are extended to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.